Heavy cranes need high performance coatings
Emerson Crane Hire has invested heavily in very large mobile lifting cranes which are serviced at their engineering plant in Essex.
To protect the concrete floor from oil, fuels and mechanical damage they specified RonaDeck HB200 epoxy floor coating which was manufactured in their green house colour. Specialist flooring contractor Entech Services Ltd prepared the floor then applied two coats of RonaDeck HB200.
RonaDeck HB is solvent free, easy to mix and apply and can be used by foot traffic after only 12 hours and by heavy traffic after a further 12 hours. Compressive strength is higher than concrete, reaching 80N/mm2.
• Solvent free epoxy floor coating
• Provides mechanical and chemical resistance, decoration
• Slip-reducing when used with A/S Aggregate
• Comprehensive colour range
• Prepare surface
• Mix and apply two coats of RonaDeck HB200
• Protect during curing
||Up to 45 minutes
||After 12 hours
||After 24 hours
||200 microns per coat