Carry out routine maintenance of the companies equipment and property. Manage breakdowns of equipment at its Harlow premises. Manufacture, package and make ready for despatch the company’s products in accordance with the companies procedures.
- Fault finding on mechanical /electrical equipment and the expedient remedying of the fault.
- Undertake routine maintenance of plant and equipment, maintaining written records of the work carried out.
- Constructively input with the company’s management on risk assessments, whereby the risk is reduced as low as practically possible.
- Carry out inspection of in-house silos, this involves working at height.
- Carry out PAT of the company’s electrical equipment.
- Supervise contractors on-site to carry out specific tasks e.g. LEV maintenance and testing.
- Capable of gas/electric welding duties.
- Bring ideas on mechanical and electrical improvement to the company’s management.
- To manufacture products in accordance with manufacturing and production procedures for which full training will be provided.
- Use the forklift trucks to unload incoming materials, move materials about the factory and load finished products (a current licence is required).
- Ensure the forklift trucks are routinely maintained.
- Ensure that filters are cleaned and if necessary changed.
- Carry out general maintenance.
- Check compressors to ensure that they are in working order.
Apply in the first instance attaching CV to email@example.com